WE ARE NOW OPEN DAILY IN THE TAPROOM!
HOURS: Mon-Thurs 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-Midnight, Sun 12pm-9pm
Ready for a beer? Here is what you can expect when you visit the taproom…
1) When you arrive please enter through the front door only, and visit the host stand to be seated; if we are at capacity, we will take your name and phone number and ask you to return to your car and we will text you when we have a table available.
2) Please arrive with your complete party. No one may join your table once you are seated.
3) Maximum party size is 6 people
4) Once you are seated you must remain at your table unless you need to use the restroom.
5) Inside seating is restricted to people over 21; families with children will be seated in the Beer Garden.
6) Bar seating, nor ordering from the bar is permitted.
7) Tables may not be pushed together to make a larger table.
PPBC is committed to following the guidelines for staff PPE, and health monitoring. We also will follow the recommendations for surface cleaning and sanitization .
Thank you for your patience as we work to get back to pouring beer for you while adhering to these new guidelines! We are so grateful to all of your support while the tasting room was closed, and we can’t wait to serve you a pint soon!
BEER PRE-ORDERS: Order beer through our online store for pickup in the taproom. For curbside pickup, pre-order online then call to arrange pickup when you arrive.
FOOD PRE-ORDERS: please call (719) 208-4098 to pre-order and to arrange curbside pickup.
TASTING ROOM: (719) 208-4098